Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Day Goes Too Fast

I have so many things I want to get done each day and then I literally run out of energy. I guess when you are almost 65 years old this starts to happen. I still wonder how Hillary does it - being Secretary of State and traveling all around the world, etc. I can't even keep up with the ordinary, every day activities. Plus, I got a call today asking me if I'd like to work this Friday on the Nursing Home Complaint Hotline. I said yes, but the days I work I really don't have an ounce of energy left for much else.
Tomorrow I will work a bit on the Class of 1965 Power Point as I'm too tired to do it tonight. I just put together a Web Album with photos from my weekend with cousins Sharon, Susan and Jack. That was more tiring and time consuming than I expected because I wanted to write an explanation on each picture in order to preserve a bit of the history that Susan shared with me. Also I don't always know the most efficient way to do things and oftentimes I take much longer than the average person to complete a task. Oh well, as Bob often reminds me, Life isn't perfect. I wish, however, that I was a bit more perfect than I am. I also wish I had a bit more energy and a bit longer day.
MB

No comments:

Post a Comment