Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Italy

Bob & I have been on a 2 week tour of Italy and it was a good experience.  I missed having Charlie & Ellen and Marty & Donna with us but we felt it was important for us to make this journey nonetheless and we are glad that we did.   The weather was great, the schedule was hectic, and the people we met were fantastic.   Being cooped up in a plane for 9 hours was the pits but as of yet they have not invented a magical travel machine. 
I have a lot of tales and a lot of photos (1100!) and I hope to share some of them with you but tonight is just my re-entry into my blog after such a long hiatus.   My energy was depleted and my heart was broken and needed to heal a little before I could speak again.
Love, Mary
PS. This is a photo of the Trevi Fountain which we visited our first day in Rome (Oct. 16, 2011)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home to both of you!!!...Mario

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all the details of your trip! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to reading more..........you guy's added a lot of enjoyment to our trip and it was great getting to meet you.....Lou & Rita

    ReplyDelete