Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Just got back from my walk. I have to keep in shape in case we ever decide to take a bus tour around Europe again.   It is not the type of thing for the faint of heart.
The turkey is stuffed and in the oven and already making the house smell wonderful.

I went to the 9AM Mass this morning to say, "thank you, Lord" and on the way to church and back home again I thought about all the things that I have to be thankful for.    There are major, big things  that I am thankful for but I also thought of two that brought a silly smile to my face.  My Italian Tour Trip Mates might understand where I am coming from on this:
Today I was thankful for
1. the fact that I didn't have to have a suitcase of my clothes outside my bedroom door at 6:15AM and
2. the fact that I could go to the bathroom without asking Federica's permission.

Have a nice day. Love, Mary Beth 


No comments:

Post a Comment