Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Technology Queen

For a number of years now my son has been calling me The Technology Queen. It is said tongue in cheek since I am light years away from understanding all the latest gadgets. I make notes for myself so I can work our TV and DVD. We have about 5 remotes and each one does something different. If I don't use the TV for a few days, I have to take out my notes and relearn the process.
I would like to make my blog a bit more exciting but it is going to take me awhile. Maybe I can get someone from the younger generation to lend me a hand and speed up the learning curve. Also I am embarrassed to have listed myself as a follower of my own blog - I accidentally added myself as a follower and I have absolutely no idea how to reverse it.
Mary Beth

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel like the LONE RANGER. I have been at the computer for three hours trying to upload a picture of Denise and myself for our profile pic for your blog.

    Take a look at the result.

    Keep up the good work; you write really well.

    Best Aj and Denise

    ReplyDelete