Thursday, January 11, 2024

Charles A. Fries does not make Cooper Union

                            829 Quincy St.

                             Brooklyn, NY 

                              July 31, 1933

Dear Charles,

I suppose it is proper for me to write and express my regrets concerning your bad luck at Cooper. However, frankly and truthfully speaking, I’m tickled. I received my card the same morning. With reference to seeing you I cannot set any particular day.  The reason is that I expect to go away for a week upstate and as yet I don’t know which week. You can however drop me a card informing me of the day and hour you again except to go to the Bushwick. If I am home and receive the card I will meet you before the theater and go with you. If I do not get the card you might try again in about a week when I will be sure to receive it. I received your card from Washington and I hope you had a pleasant as well as an interesting trip. So, until then I’ll be saying so-long. 

                             Joseph Mule’

No comments:

Post a Comment