Friday, April 4, 2014

A Must-See Series, "Call the Midwife"

 

Just want to alert my nursing school friends and everyone else for that matter about this fantastic series, Call the Midwife.  It is really wonderful and although it is set in London in the late 50's, it brings back many memories of my years in nurses' training at St. Vincent's Hospital School of Nursing in the early 60's.   Give it a try, I believe you will like it.

You can get the First Two seasons at your local library - They are marvelous.

Season 3 | Call the Midwife | PBS

www.pbs.org/call-the-midwife/season-3/
Public Broadcasting Service
Call the Midwife Season 3 premieres on PBS March 30, 2014. Season 3 takes viewers back to East London, now in 1959 and the eve of the Swinging Sixties.

2 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying the series since the onset. The series is based on the Call the Midwife books. I've read them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great, isn't it? I can't get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete