Monday, August 27, 2012

Follow Up to Yesterday's Blog


Thanks for the supportive responses to yesterday’s blog entry.  As you could tell I was feeling rather down and your support was very helpful and also gave me some food for thought.  Here are just two of the several responses I received. 
  • “…. you are still you even if the "you" has changed."
  • "None of us can be what we used to be. Life is not what it was yesterday. You can only be what you are today."
I guess that it would be a darn shame if I was the same person that I was 45 years ago.  We all need to grow and change otherwise we stagnate and die.  Possibly, certain people would prefer that we not grow since they feel that they no longer have a place in our lives.    I guess the people that really love us are happy to witness our growth and the changes that we have made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment