Monday, May 23, 2011

Why I am So Slow

So, the little guy in this photo (actually the big guy in the picture too) are part of the reason I do not get to write on a more regular, consistent basis.   For instance, I had planned to concentrate on writing most of the day today but then I got a call from my daughter, Diane, that my darling little grandson, Connor Patrick, was home from school and was a bit under the weather with abdominal cramps and an upset stomach.  " Would you mind running to the store for some food items and drinks for Connor".   She didn't want to take him out since he was still "dragging" and was basically laying around on the couch in the living room.   What could I say!  Where do my priorities lie?  Well you all know the answer to that one. 
And, Poppi needs a home-cooked meal to keep him going and to fatten him up, so the writing gets put away for another day. 
So those are two of my excuses.  Who could ask for better excuses.  When compared to these things, writing often takes a back burner. I wish I had more time and more energy but then again, don't we all?
God Bless You All,
Love You,
 Mary Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment