Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Baby Arrives in Town

Could not help but brag a little today. I just received my first glimpse of Marty & Kerri's 4th child. I think his name is Ryan but the final decision has yet to be made. I hope it is Ryan - I like that name a lot but hey, it's not for me to say. He was born on Sunday ( Sunday's Child is full of grace), April 25, 2010 - 7lbs 1 oz.- Mother and Baby are doing fine. Christian, Nolan, and Addison were excited- each in their own way- to meet their new baby brother.
So now my little brother, Marty, & sister -in-law, Donna, have their 5th grandchild. Wow! and to think that just yesterday, my brother, Marty, was just a kid himself.
God bless the new little guy. May he have a long and fruitful and very happy life.
Love, Great Aunt Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment