Thursday, December 10, 2015

Today is the 95th Birthday of Anne Rose O'Donnell

Anne wondered if she would be remembered after her death since she never married and had no children "of her own" (Actually, being an adopted mother, I hate this expression.)  I dare say, we - her nieces and nephews - were all her children and as long as I have breath in me, I will remember her.  I thank God that she was a part of my life.  Every time a movie begins, I think of her; every time I drink a milk shake I think of her; every time I enjoy Chinese food (especially Moo Goo Gai Pan), I think of her.  Every time I think of unconditional love, I think of her.  Thanks for everything, Aunt Anne. I love you and I miss you.
Anne was the 4th child born to Margaret (Coleman) and TJ O'Donnell on December 10th, 1920 in Brooklyn, NY..  She died on Oct. 7th 1994 and is buried in Friendsville Cemetery in Friendsville, Pa where, long ago, she left the "love of her life"  Eddie Moran.

1 comment:

  1. She didn't change at all over the years! Also, she was Judy's Godmother - she and our Mom were SO close!

    ReplyDelete