Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Juggling


Dear Friends,
At the moment I am struggling/juggling plans for my 45th Nursing School Reunion, my Dad's 95th birthday celebration and taking orders for shirts for Christ Our Light parish. I have not had a moment to write any stories. I'm too busy living to write about living. I feel a loss when I don't have time to write but I guess life can be like that at times. Twice this week I have heard this statement - "don't expect perfection this side of the grave" and since I hope to stay this side of the grave for a while longer, I will have to make due with imperfection.
In case you enjoy seeing photos as much as I do, and even though I don't have time to write a story, I am attaching the the photo that I put on my Dad's birthday celebration invitation. I thought it was rather cute. It was taken when my father was in the 5th grade (school year 1925-1926) at St. Michael the Archangel Elementary School in Brooklyn, NY. I enjoy looking back into history through photographs from the past. I hope you will enjoy it too.
Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite.
Love, Mary Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment