Monday, July 11, 2011

Company

My brother and sister-in-law, Marty & Donna, and my nephew and his girlfriend, Mike & Shelby were up  visiting this weekend.  Mike & Shelby drove back downstate last night and Marty & Donna are still here.  Today, my sister and her husband ( Meg & Joe)  and my friend and her husband (Joanne & John) and my Dad are all coming for a BBQ, so once again I am much too busy to be a "creative writer".    I love having people here but there is not much time for anything else.   Diane and Connor will be over for a dip in the pool after work and camp.   Maybe Brian.

We are lucky enough to have an in-ground swimming pool and it is 93 and humid therefore I will be leaving my computer to take a splash.   Maybe I can schedule writing into my day.  If I do it last thing at night I am either too tired or it revs me up and then I can't fall asleep.   These are all minor problems in the scope of things so I am not really complaining.   I am blessed and thank God for the wonderful family and friends that surround me.  May you all be similarly blessed!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment